Monday, May 18, 2015

Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin B12 Cream Review


I received this item in return for my honest review.

Vita Sciences has some really amazing products and I love their line. I'm so glad I was fortunate to review some of their products to find out more about them. The Maxasorb Vitamin B12 cream has to be my top favorite so far. I have anemia issues and the most common side effect of that is fatigue. As a result, after consulting with my Internist, I take B12 twice daily to give my energy level the natural boost it needs. This cream makes it so easy with rubbing just one premeasured pump on my wrists. With just that one pump you are receiving 320 micrograms of B12, 120 micrograms of B3, and 10 micrograms of Folate. 

The cream is more like lotion and very gentle on your skin. It's really great if you have any dry spots. They use only natural ingredients and it's scientifically formulated to deliver your dose of B12. One of my favorite things about using cream Vs. a pill is not taking a pill! It's easy to pop in your bag and go. No need for water and so easy to travel with.

To order or more information on this product click HERE.

No comments: