Saturday, May 16, 2015

Dehydrator sheets Review



I received this product in return for my honest review.

I have always wanted to try my hand at dehydrating my own fruit, but never could justify spending a lot of money on a fancy dehydrator. Starting out with dehydrator sheets is a wonderful investment. It's affordable and let's you have full access to all the space in your oven, opposed to smaller spaces in most dehydrators offer. If you prefer you can also use these in dehydrators, as they fit all Excalibur models.  You can actually cut these sheets for to any size you like. They are so easy to clean with warm water and soap or just popping it into the dishwasher. They are Teflon coated and BPA free. They are very flexible and found that they handle very well making fruit leather.

For more information about this product or to order click HERE.

No comments: