Thursday, April 30, 2015

Sunsella Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer and Recipe.



I received this item in return for my honest opinion.

Vegetable steamers are one of the best helpers to have in the kitchen. I think it's a wonderful tool to promote eating healthier. Having a steamer makes cooking veggies faster and more convenient. 

The Sunsella stainless steel vegetable steamer is pretty awesome. It's made of great quality steel and very simple to use. You can also steam a pretty good amount of veggies in it. I simply put mine in the bottom of one of my boilers, no need for any other items to use it. I found it a breeze to steam our broccoli for the following recipe:

 Broccoli and Chicken Casserole

1 Can of cream of mushroom soup
2 Cups of shredded cheddar cheese
2 Heads of broccoli
2 Chicken breasts or for a more frugal recipe, use dark meat
Rice, I use brown rice

I think slow roasting the chicken has a better flavor, but you can boil it. When it cools I shred.

Chop and steam your broccoli.

Make sure to cook your rice thoroughly and then you can start adding your other ingredients. I find it much easier to mix when the rice is still warm. 

Once ingredients are mixed together, pour into a greased casserole dish, and bake covered for around a half an hour.


If you are interested in learning more about this product click HERE and to order click HERE.


No comments: