Thursday, April 30, 2015

Purex 3 in 1 Laundry Sheets Tropical Escape Review



I was sent this item in return for my honest opinion.

Alright, busy Moms!!! I'm about to introduce you to an awesome everyday time saver that works AWESOME! If you have not had the chance to try the Purex complete 3-in-1 laundry sheets, you should. Here's just a few pros to purchasing these:

  • The scent has staying power. I've tried our clothes both stores in the closet and dresser, the staying power of the scent is just amazing.
  • They save time!! This is your detergent, softener, and anti static all rolled into one. Just put in one sheet during your wash and transfer into the dryer with your clothes. How convenient is that?
  • No more dealing with powers are liquids. I am notorious for spilling liquids and having to clean up the mess, not anymore.
  • I find that the packaging makes for easy storage. The sheets come enclosed in a sturdy plastic bin.
  • Lastly, it works!! Our clothes came out thoroughly clean and I did not even need a pretreatment.
To learn more about this product or to order click HERE.

No comments: