Thursday, April 23, 2015

Oz Naturals Retinol Serum Review



I was sent this product in return for my honest review.

Here's another great product to add to those beginners that are putting together their anti-aging arsonal, by Oz naturals. Retinol has always been recommended for it's effects on wrinkles and aging faces. I loved that this serum felt smooth to the face and not sticky or greasy. I also enjoyed that it not only included Retinol, but Astaxanthin and vitamin E. It's the only product around that includes Retinol with Astaxanthin. When combined these ingredients give you maximum results! I found that this product was easy on even the sensitive areas of my face and just a nice product to use. It's also very easy to apply. 

To learn more about this product or to order, please click HERE.

No comments: