Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Adeline Anti-Aging Moisturizer Review



This product was sent to me in return for my honest review.


I was very excited to receive the Adeline Anti-Aging Moisturizer to review. The product arrived to me during a cold snap and this seems to be the very time my skin gets extremely dried out. I was really excited when I looked at the ingredients list: Matrixyl, witch hazel, Hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and vitamin E, all of which are recommended for anti-aging skin care beginners. Normally, you would to purchase most of these ingredients separately, but Adeline has included it all within one anti-aging moisturizer. 

It's made within a FDA inspected facility, free of parabons, no fragrances or fillers. When applied as directed, you are guaranteed your money back if the product does not work for you.

ADELINE'S RISK FREE PROMISE TO AMAZON CUSTOMERS: "Give this skin cream a try. Feel its effects on your skin immediately. Use it in your daily beauty regimen. You will consider it one of the best skin creams you've ever used OR ELSE we insist on providing you with a 100% money back refund - no questions asked and you can even keep the unused bottle on us." - Adeline Beauty

I used the product as directed. I cleaned my face twice a day, in the morning and at night. I followed each time up with using the product to my face and neck. In my opinion I did notice a little bit of plumpness and I noticed a difference in how well hydrated my skin looked. 

To learn more about this product, please click HERE.

No comments: