Tuesday, September 3, 2013

PhilosoapyUSA.com review!

Danielle, at www.philosoapyusa.com, was kind enough to send my not one, but three different soaps to try!! First, she has the fastest shipping around. Second, her soaps are BEAUTIFUL!

If you are looking for fun, fragrant, and functional soaps to use or as a great gift, you should visit her site. They come beautifully wrapped:

And they are just gorgeous to look at, here's a picture of my favorite soap out of the three (You can click on the photos and it will lead you to the direct link to her site):



I  loved that all the soaps were beautifully wrapped and the BEST part was that she includes her ingredients on the packaging. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this. Here's my review of the following soaps:

Pina Colada: This one had more of a Coconut smell to it, as all are made with coconut oil. It's smooth and just really reminds of coming home from the beach. I love that these soaps don't have a big lather to them and they do not leave that "filmy" feeling some soaps have.

Deep Blue Sea: Ah, this one is the most fragrant out of the three and has a real unisex feel to it. My husband really loved this soap and even decided to try it out, afterwards he claimed it as his. This one also has a sea sponge type texture made into it and exfoliates really well! Loved it!

Cappuccino: This one was my FAVORITE! I am a big coffee drinker and just loved everything about this soap! Look at the above picture, the soap is so pretty you either don't want to use or eat it :) I have been using this soap for two weeks now and it still looks like the day I pulled it out of the packaging. These soaps last a really long time and the scent lasts as long. I had several compliments that I smelled really great (not that I'm normally stinky) and was I wearing a new perfume. 

Overall, the scents of the soaps are not overpowering, they are beautifully packaged and crafted. You can tell a lot of love goes into the soaps she makes. I found all three very relaxing, left me smelling great, not filmy, and my skin felt so soft.

If you would like to order some awesome soaps you can visit the following links:

www.philosoapyusa.com
Or contact them at philosoapyusa@gmail.com


No comments: