Monday, June 6, 2011

Blogs on Kindle.

I have submitted my blog to be bought on Kindle. Right now it is pending approval and hopefully will publish soon. When it does I will update you guys!

Also, for my fellow bloggers out there...get your blog published today on Kindle.
http://www.amazon.com/Blogs-Kindle-Sports-Industry-Internet-Technology/b/ref=sv_kinc_4?ie=UTF8&node=401358011
If you scroll down to the bottom of the page...you should see the link to self publish.

It costs nothing to self publish with Amazon. I will tell you a few details that you do have to go through to get published. You will need a checking account number to get paid and you will need either a federal tax ID or give your social security number. It is a secure site and so whatever you feel comfortable doing.

From what I have read on the forums..Amazon will decide the price of your blog.


No comments: