Friday, November 12, 2010

Praise report....


I wanted to update you and give you guys a praise report. Barry got approval for his ultrasound and it was found he had a fatty liver. He tells me this is good, considering what could have been.


The doctor wants him to go on a low sodium, low cholesterol, low fat, low sugar, and low carb diet...since he may also be glucose intolerant. We were so excited that we had a pizza party to celebrate!! Next we will be eating more healthy and finding more active things to do outside together as a family.
It was a huge weight lifted off our shoulders and our prayers were answered. Thank you to all that kept up with his health and prayed for him. I just wanted to log on to thank you.

2 comments:

singedwingangel said...

Ummmm I need to talk to you about a way you can get great nutirtion with all of the above in a simple scoop a day 2x a day in any cold liquid. I am so glad it was nothing major.. I think pizza was NOT the thing to celebrate with..

Just Another Modest Mom said...

I know...Pizza was Barry's idea...one kind of final horahh before the big diet....I may just talk to you about that. Let me get Christmas out of the way...or if you think it's budgetable let me know.