Sunday, November 28, 2010

Picture blog.

Do remember these little babies from the Dollar Tree? Well, I decided tonight I would bake them for my Dad and his buddies at Dialysis. I would also save some back for Barry to take to work for him and his co-workers as a treat. They work very hard in their departments and breaks are hard to come by.

I got thumbs up from Barry and the girls! I did add milk instead of water on her directions, but she will tell you on her show that she does that herself. I then stuffed the frosting in a ziploc bag and pipped it on. The cups and toothpicks were also a Dollar tree find.

Thank you Coupon Geek on Facebook!!! She found this awesome deal for a Logitech camera from Best buy for FREE!!! It was a 59.99 savings!!! We did not have the least little bit of hassle picking it up from our local store and didn't even have to pay tax. FREE is a bargain:) So now I may do a few video blogs...if everyone can get past my accent. Lilly seems to think it's hers and she has a list a mile long for books to read on their Youtube channel.
Never leave us girls alone in the truck with a camera:) We tend to pose and jam out to our favorite Christian station. Give us some Nicole C. Mullen and we'll show you a revival!

Lilly-Rose waiting on Daddy to come back with the camera. He was taking way too long in her opinion..lol. She had a date for Walmart.

Emmie Dancing to Nicole.
I hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving and caught a lot of deals on Black Friday. I updated as best I could on our Just Another Modest Mom facebook page as I could. You can find the badge to the right if you would like to "Like".
I am working on a freebie page for tomorrow. In the meantime have a Great start to your week!


No comments: