Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just Another Modest Mom facebook page...

Hey guys if you haven't already joined...check out my Facebook page.

You can find the link on the right hand side of this page. ----->

I do update it more often than my page. I am very sorry about that. I do try to update daily and some days I do get sidetracked. I do update swagcode alerts when I am on and I see one. I am always updating freebies too!

It's just easier for me to update Facebook during the day. I sometimes have my laptop while I am cleaning listening to music or watching cooking videos on Youtube. If I don't have it then..I kind of use it as a dangling carrot so to speak..lol. I say...well if I get this clean I can play on the computer X amount of minutes. So I am on sporadically when I take my breaks. I am also hopelessly addicted to Frontierville and so when I have breaks I try to catch any game feeds for items..lol. Hey Lilly is just as addicted too!

So just letting you guys know about my page and I finally moved the badge to the top of the page.

No comments: