Monday, May 3, 2010

The Showcase showdown......

I got my Sample Showcase today from the Untied States Postal Service...www.mysampleshowcase.com...I posted the link on my Facebook account about a week ago. If you haven't joined Just Another Modest Mom on Facebook yet...You can click the Facebook logo to the right up top. I update freebies and swag codes all day long. I try to check in intbetween spending time with my girls and chores to update. So everything is pretty current and brought in the fastest timely matter.

So on to this mega showcase freebie!! The following was in the box:

  • Full size Dove peanut butter candy bar. I, sadly, didn't get to try any. It was devoured quickly after this picture by my Barry and Lilly..lol. They gave it two thumbs up! The really look forward to the sweet freeebies.
  • 0.5 oz Secret Clinical strength waterproof deodorant. This smells amazing...love it!
  • .15 oz Aveeno Positively ageless firming body lotion.
  • Taster's Choice vanilla gourmet coffee stick.
  • Shower to Shower sport sample.
  • Full size McCormick Grill Mates Montreal steak marinade.
  • Shower to shower Shimmer effects sample.
  • 1.00 Aveeno coupon.
  • 2.00 Aveeno coupon.
  • 0.3 oz Aveeno lifting and firming night cream.
  • Aveeno Nourish and Moisturize Shampoo and Conditioner sample.
  • Splenda samples.
  • 1.00 Splenda coupon.
  • Full size (1) sealed Bengay moist heat therapy pad.

I also received the starting of my 12 issues of Better Homes and Gardens for 5.25 for the whole year!! With free cookbook and two free princess pull ups from Costco.

I am very sorry I haven't been posting freebies and blogging as I should. I am trying my best to remedy this with more topics and such. It does get hard to update my blog..but, I have found Facebook to be a lot easier to update daily. I can simply leave my screen pulled up on my laptop and post on breaks. It only takes seconds for me to grab a current freebie, attach the link (since pictures are attached...it is a snap), post, and continue on with my day. What I will try to do is post daily on my Facebook account and then post those finds here every couple of days. I am also trying to do theme days and just really wanting to jazz up the whole blog..I am very open to any ideas anyone may have.

I hope you guys have a wonderful week. Recieving a mailbox full of goodies today...was a wonderful start to mine!! Now with that title...it makes me want to find out where I put my autographed Bob Barker photo I got as a freebie a few years back..lol.

2 comments:

singedwingangel said...

HOld up you have an autographed pic of Bob Barker.. I am sooo jealous. My memaw thoughthe was the man back in the day lol..

Just Another Modest Mom said...

Oh yeah..Bob's the man..we are tight like that. Just kidding...I got his autograph by writing and requesting it back when he still did Price is right. It came through the mail one day..months after I requested it. They had one of those lists online of addresses and stars that you could write and request free autographs. I got a photo of him with his dog and signed by him. He was the only that sent anything back. Thought that was pretty cool...you know Bob loves the ladies:)