Saturday, May 29, 2010

Red Baron food review!

I was able to do a food review from Red Baron this week. I was offered to try a few of their products and share a coupon with you guys:)

Well, Lilly graduated from Prek 4 this week and so we let her pick out supper that night to celebrate.

So she decided she would like Pizza, mac & cheese, and chocolate milk. Well, I had coupons for all three....that were for FREE products...so total cost of celebration? Free.
I have to tell you...this was one of the best pizzas we have ever had. I am a big crust person and loved their crust. I also liked that we could place the pepperoni on the pizza ourselves. I'm not a big pepperoni person..but, Barry and Lilly are. So I was able to put extra on their pieces Vs. my pieces.
We were so impressed (not just saying this b/c I received a free coupon) that we purchased two more pizzas this past Friday. They have them on sale right now at Walmart for 2.88 and when paired with a box of Duncan Hines chewy fudge brownies (for .75)...a movie from Netflix...you have one frugal special family night supper. I also received a coupon to try their pasta as well. I did get it last night on our grocery run and will be trying it over the weekend. I will let you guys know how that one turns on out on Monday.






Alrighty guys! Are you ready for a give away? I have a coupon worth 4.75 for one of you guys to try Red Baron Slices in any variety. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment here or on my facebook page(link is located on the right side of the page.) The Giveaway ends Monday morning at 8 AM CST. I will then put all the names in a bag and draw a name. I will then contact the winner via PM on Facebook or email from blogger for all your info to mail it out on Tuesday. Good Luck!
Oh, I had to add this. You guys have got to watch the movie "Up"...if you haven't seen it...do! It is hilarious and would make a great Family night movie with the kiddos. It's now available for your intstant que on Netflix.

2 comments:

frugalupper said...

I want to win and try it

smithsk83 said...

I have just recently gotten into couponing. It is really amazing how much money a little piece of paper can save you. My best savings so far was $40 in one trip, but I think with a little practice, I can do better. Especially with coupons like that for free items! I haven't seen too many of those yet...