- 2x Ultra Tide with bleach sample....this would be for washing your most snuggable clothes. So after your night of pampering..you will have fresh and great smelling comfy clothes to relax in.
- Thermasilk shampoo and conditioner samples...This is the "Moisture infusing" line and will make your hair really soft.
- Shower to shower shimmer effects sample...This has light reflectors in it to give your skin a wonderful look.
I included two separate pampering items for your skin. So the choice is up to you....
- Kinerase (with lovely sachet with samples inside)...it consists of cream, C Peptide intensive treatment, and Under eye rescue)
- Mary Kay Time wise samples..it consists of two steps...Refine and Replenish.
- Walgreen's facial tissues...to help with your skin pampering.
You will also want to set the mood...
- Grab a cup of tea with your long bath. I have included four samples of tea....Oregan Chai (Chai Latee Mix), Tazo (Passion), Yogi Time (Green Tea super Anti-oxidant), and Yogi Time (Green tea Goji Berry)
- A nice smell for you room...do you have a scent stories machine from Febreeze? I have included a Shania disc. The following smells are on the CD: 1. Daffodils swaying in the breeze 2. Hanging sheets on the line 3. Breezes through the window 4. Mouthwatering citrus 4. Picking Lily of the valley.
Finally to relax......
- A journal to collect your thoughts of the day in.
- "Miracles of Christ" Personal study guide By: Dr. David Jeremiah (I have a whole collection of his study guides and this is out of my collection. He's a very wise man.)
- I have also included a wonderful bookmark. This is so you never lose your place and give you scripture for encouragement. This bookmark was given to Barry by a patient that made them to pass along encouragement to others. He later passed it to me and now I am passing it to you. One day you may know someone perfect to pass it along to:)
I hope this will be a fun basket for someone. It also shows that a spa night can be very frugal and still fancy at the same time. Also, you can transform this basket into another gift for a friend or family member with your free samples. Maybe even a crayon basket for your little one, place to keep your teas/ciders, or anything else your heart may desire....the possibilities really are endless.