Friday, January 1, 2010

Our yearly gingerbread house.....












I started this tradition with Lilly her first Christmas. I always wanted to do a gingerbread house when I was a little girl and it just turned into a yearly tradition for us. I am so blessed to have another little one to pass on this tradition to this year. This year Barry had to do most of the work keeping it together. When I tried it just kept falling apart and my hand have gotten more shaky. I decided this was the perfect time for me to get some really great photos. I plan on doing a video for Barry's birthday this month and I really want to do it to Steven Curtis Chapman's Cinderella song. So I need some great photos of just him and the girls:)
We mainly let Lilly decorate the whole house and Em licked a gingerbread tree:) When we were done she took it down to Barry's parent's house on Christmas Eve. as a gift for having us over. She was so proud of her house.

No comments: