Saturday, November 7, 2009

A visit from Paw-Paw, Nana, and their new puppies.....

Emma-Kay
Lilly using the fire place as her stage..doing her best job at singing "The muffin man."


Emma-Kay and Paw-Paw(My Dad)

Emma-Kay and Paw-Paw

My Dad could not wait to show his grand babies their new pups. His dog Lady had two of the most beautiful little pups you have ever seen. We may actually get the solid black one or Lady. I am still trying to talk Barry into it and working out the details:) Lilly had an absolute fit over them.

Paw-Paw and Emma-Kay

Paw-Paw and Emma-Kay..if you notice the tape my Dad recently had his fistula for dialysis replaced. So right now they are using a temporary chest port until his fistula is completely healed. The swelling is due to some diabetic issues.

Nana(My Mom) and Emma-Kay

My parents and My girls.


Paw-Paw helping Lilly hold one of the puppies.

Lady and her pups..she is such a good Mama. She actually kind of stole my heart. My parents are having to find her a good home as well. She is so sweet and this was my first time meeting her. She did so great with the girls and took right to Lilly.

Paw-Paw and Emma-Kay

No comments: