Thursday, November 26, 2009

Our Thanksgiving.....

Sorry, these pictures are coming up out of order. This is the stick family I finally got for the van:) They sell them at Walmart now and are WAY cheaper than buying them online. I finally put them on today and they were super easy...My Mom and I were outside letting Lilly play on her swing.
Lilly showing everyone she can do hop scotch..which is her favorite game. See the shoes she insisted on wearing with her pretty dress..lol. Last week she wore her Optimus prime shirt to school...she loves transformers now. She reminds me so much of me when I was little...I was a tom boy too.

My Dad and Emma...Daddy pretty much held Emmers the whole time he was here.

Barry taking a break:)

My Mom...Nana and Lilly

PawPaw and Emma

Apparently, the going rate for little sisters is 2.00..lol. Daddy told Lilly he would buy Emma from her and take her home. At a 1.00 she said no he could not have her because he did not have any children at his house:) When rates hit 2.00 she was ready to sell Emma and then told him she would pay him 2.00 to take her. This money is out of her tea cup in her room that she has been saving. I guess the big thing at school is buying snacks rather than taking them. I pack her snack everyday and so she saves her "extra" money and wants to buy snacks now. One day Emma will look back at this picture and feel really loved by her sister..lol.

PawPaw and Emma

Pawpaw, Nana, and their favorite girls.

Pawpaw and his favorite girls in the world. They are very blessed little girls..they have the two best grandfathers in the world...of course that is just my opinion;)

Awww..sisterly love.

Me and my girls.

This is my FAVORITE picture of the day!!!!!

Next to eternal Salvation...this is what I most thankful for in my life..my family:)

Emma chewing on my hand..lol.

My girls...they are beautiful!! Emmers is slobbering pretty well now.

My girls.
Me and my girls.

Me and my girls.
Some of the food we had today. I took a picture of Lilly's first Thanksgiving:) I am so mushy like this.
Lilly-Rose.
Lilly-Rose

Lilly-Rose

Emma-Kay
Emma-Kay
Emma-Kay

1 comment:

singedwingangel said...

Love the pics.. roflmbo 2.00?? Shoot I woulda tqaken her for less then tha and saved lily some snack money.. Looks likeyou had a great thanksgiving hun and I am glad ya did.