Friday, October 16, 2009

New pictures and Let's play 50 questions...















































































Here are some new pictures of my girls. If you see the first picture..well, we thought that picture was kind of funny. Funny in the way that it looks JUST like Emma Kay on that moped..lol. We were looking at a website with oddity type things on there..you know two headed snakes and huge diamond mine holes big/deep enough to suck helicopters into it. There was an article about how much stuff you could carry on these little scooters. When the picture is bigger you would think that little one is our Emma-Kay.
Tomorrow night I plan to do some freebies and post some new pictures. My best girlfriend(Well, we consider each other more like Sisters) from my hometown will be coming up with her husband and daughters. We are all getting together to make a trip to the local pumpkin patch! They will have hayrides, pumpkin barn, sunflower path, corn maze, corn cannon, and so much more. This one is open late into the night and you get to do the maze at night too with flashlights. Doots has plans to sleep with pumpkin again this year..so I really look to buy an extra one to try a pie or cookies. Pumpkin pies are not really big in the south..so this will be something new for me. We are more sweet potato pie people. I LOVE SWEET POTATO PIE!! Put extra marshmallows on it and I will eat one all by myself..lol..my Mom actually use to make one just for me every year:) We are so excited about our friends coming up. I can not wait!! I also can not wait to take pictures of all my girls together. They have not seen each other in so long!
So I feel like doing something different tonight. So here it is..50 questions about me. Feel free to post it on your blog and leave a comment with your link so everyone can read it if you like:)
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was named after my Mom's best friend, a bunch of Aunts, and the kind ladies down at the Burger Bar named me after Crystal Gayle.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When I was readmitted back into the hospital after Emma Kay's birth. Being separated from my family was very hard.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, I can get quite sloppy sometimes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I like the new deli ham they have out that is shaved in the meat section. I think it is by Oscar Myer.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep, two beautiful ones.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would hope so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALLOT? I can at times:)...honestly..most people think I have a great sense of humor.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope..I am too afraid of heights. Although, the first time I ever seen bungee jumping was when I was 12 and at the big fair in Pensacola. I wanted to do it then and then I didn't have a lot of sense either..lol.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I am truly a 90 year old stuck in a 30 year old's body..Basic four is my favorite.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I can be a weakling at times...unless it is something I have really set out to accomplish I will figure out how to do it some way.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Fudge ripple and the chocolate chip caramel gelato at The Olive Garden.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their hand shake, sense of humor, and good eye contact.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My high blood pressure and not being able to bridle my tongue at times.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? The relationship I use to have with my parents.
18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST? I don't know who he is and really don't feel like looking him up to make myself seem smart..lol...I know I just not hip on things today.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? None...time for bed.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Reese's cup with Lilly.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The house is quiet..except for Emma's grunting.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Apple spice, honey suckles, frebreeze downy spray, cucumber melon, and the Hawaiian mist from frebreeze.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Barry.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Smoky mountains.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I love the UFC and watch it every week with Barry.
27. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown.
28. EYE COLOR? Blue.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Field peas with Jiffy cornbread and fresh tomatoes. Fresh green boiled peanuts. A good lasagna with lots of cheese and parm cheese.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Umm....I think the name was 17 again.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Floral.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter...Well, actually Fall is my favorite season.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?Again the chocolate chip caramel gelato at Olive garden or fat free chocolate/vanilla swirl yogurt at TCBY. Homemade? I love my red velvet cake with homemade cream cheese icing and lots of walnuts.
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? Neither..just kidding..cardio.
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? Computer.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? My Sister's keeper.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't own one..have a laptop.
41. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK? I normally just drink water all day and sometimes sweet tea at supper. If I go out and get a drink..I really like Strawberry Fantas or AW root beer.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Different music and to hear my little girls.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? To Maryland. My Dad was a truck driver growing up and I always spent two weeks or longer on the road with him in the Summer and some holidays.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes, I am really Super Mommy..lol..just kidding. I can cross stitch okay and I love making movies on the windows movie maker.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Atmore, Alabama.
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? Alabama..but, not where I was born.
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? Almost a light sage green.
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? Gold van and black trailblazer.
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS? It passed the time quite nicely.

No comments: