Saturday, October 10, 2009

FREEBIES...


I figured I would post a few freebies while I am up in the wee morning hours with Ms. Emma Kay. Today has been fairly laid back. We ordered pizza in, let Lilly pick a movie to watch, and then we watched it in their new bedroom. She was so excited! I also got a very long nap earlier today..which made it much easier for me to be up with Emma tonight. So Emma slept as usual for most of the day, Lilly decided to hang out in their new room looking a books(she is learning to read now..so exciting), and Barry had a chance to catch up on some reading. Just an enjoyable day all and all. The only thing Mama asked for today was some nap time:)


In a few days I will be working on the blog. I am going to keep posting and trying to post more frequently since things are settling down. I promise to get back to more freebies and interesting posts. I also plan to do a make over as well. I really want to make a new banner and new background. If anyone has any suggestions for future blogs they would like for me to do and feel I can do..lol..please email me at iwantmycrown@gmail.com or leave a comment here. Also, if anyone knows of any sites with great backgrounds and buttons I would love to know. I really want to go with a more old fashioned look since that fits my personality better. I am also working on some other fun things. I have been offered to give away a product to the readers of the blog by a company..I have to contact them back, I am working on another give away of my own, and I am thinking of a children's Bible pen pal type club. Believe it or not..years ago Barry and I ran a website called Iwantmycrown. I came up with the idea after learning about the crowns received in Heaven. It inspired me to want to spread the word of God. We had a club for women, men, and children. We put aside a budget for materials, Bibles, and cost of upkeep of the website. Sadly, no one was interested. No one joined and eventually due to budget issues and being discouraged we shut down the site. I do regret it and feel like if Job could wait with all he went through and going through..why couldn't I? So now I am thinking maybe just something for the kiddos. It would be fun to work with my girls on something for the Lord. So let me think it out and when I have it planned out I will post more information on it. It will all be FREE...b/c this is mainly a freebie blog afterall:) This will also be something I need a budget for...so it may take a month or so to get the details sorted and hopefully it can be a blessing to someone. Oh, if you notice at the bottom of my page I have a facebook link. I am trying to set up a Just another modest Mom facebook account as well.


Now for the freebies...



No comments: