Here are some freebies I got in the mail last week. Lilly got her Princess potty kit and it came with these cool stickers for her bedroom or bathroom wall, a cereal bar..which Doots ate..it did smell good when I opened it for her, and a coupon/three tea samples from Yogi tea. These are actually some flavors I have not tried yet. I figured I really need to keep up with posting my freebies that I get through the mail...so here they are. I also got a baby bundle of coupons through the mail from Nestle. There were some formula coupons and coupons for random baby items. The 1.00 off of onesies will definitely come in handy next week.
Sorry, about not keeping up with my blog. Things are really hectic about this time. I really do not have that long before Ms. Emma-Kay will make her grand appearance. Since my due date has been moved three times...we are just going to go by the last date of August 15. I am having a lot of contractions now and that normal achy type feeling in my back. We still have the nursery to clean up(we have been using it for storage when we did not get pregnant right away..you have to keep in mind we had fertility issues and after about three years of trying...we started using it to store items), we still need some basics for Emma(stroller/car seat combo, cradle swing, few outfits, onesies that are short sleeved, and bottles..I plan to pump breast feed), and Lilly starts back to school next month at some point!!
Lilly-Rose has been doing wonderful. Her infection has fully healed and we have had no more issues. Since she tends to get feminine type infections with antibiotic overload...they take her off her normal nightly antibiotic when she is on another. So tonight was her last night of the one prescribe after she left the hospital and tomorrow she will start back on her regular schedule of macrodantin. Praise the Lord she did not get another infection to go along with those antibiotics. Then wouldn't you know it..I started my Macrobid today..lol. I have a kidney infection now. I had them chronically as a child and then seemed to have grown out of them. Now I only get them really bad when I am pregnant. With Lilly's pregnancy I kept them constantly and even had a kidney stone. With Emma this is my third. So I am cramping from the infection and it's hard to determine a bladder spasm from a contraction sometimes. I have been feeling really tired lately too. But, I just praise the Lord Lilly's over hers. I think as adults we are able to understand and handle pain a lot better than children at times. So there is always something to give praise about.
Well, I think that is it. I finally addressed and labeled about 30 envelopes last night. Barry was able to mail all of Lilly's pictures off this morning to family and friends. So tomorrow is really just doing chores.
- FREE sample of Purevia http://www.purevia.com/FreeSample.aspx. Allow four to six weeks.
- FREE seafood watch pocket guide http://email@example.com. Many different ones to pick from. You may could turn this into something for home school. Say studying the different fish available in different areas?
- FREE sample of greeting cards from Holiday classics http://holidayclassics.com/index.jsp. Okay, you will need to go through the cards...when you see one you like click on it..on the right hand side info will come up about how much it is and such..click on continue to more details..then you will see an option to order a free sample on available cards. You can get more than one free card. It is suggested to keep it at a reasonable amount to receive your samples. I did find a cute cupcake one for a birthday and some religious ones. Hmm..I hope all the fall ones come. I would like to take pictures of Lilly and Emma..then send them to family in really nice cards:)
- FREE lessons in physics http://research.microsoft.com/apps/tools/tuva/index.html
- FREE 5 minute call to anywhere in the world http://voipguides.blogspot.com/2009/07/1-800-free411-offering-free.html and scroll down.
- 10,000 Pogo tokens http://uk.pogo.com/hotdeploy/uk/promotions/marketing/word-whomp-underground/main.jsp
- FREE outdoor woodworking plans http://www.backyardspaces.com/. I believe you will have to print these yourself.
- FREE Ballys 30 day guest pass http://www.fruits.com/fitness/register.asp?cid=e0bc3fc5fdee47448aedb0c6144da759. UPC code 5005
- FREE poster and coloring book http://www.blhs.org/resources/spiritualResources/requestMaterials.asp. There are also some other free materials as well. Would be great for a home school room or church.
- FREE blind safety kit http://www.windowcoverings.org/index.html. You will see kit on the left hand side. Since learning when I was pregnant with Lilly the dangers of blinds...we only have two sets...both are pulled up and cords safety fitted high where she can not reach them.
- FREE measuring tape from http://www.monthsofpregnancy.com/freemeasuringtape.html
- FREE sample of Replens http://www.replens.com/freesample/. CODE: fight aging...allow six to eight weeks.
- FREE Pit of debt posters, calendar, and bookmarks http://tgorder.tgslc.org/acb/stores/3/category.asp?SID=3&Category_ID=34. Will ship in 3-5 days.