Friday, June 5, 2009

Wonderful gifts from my Aunt Betty and Uncle Jimmy crack corn:)

I love getting magazines from where I was born and lived for a while. My Aunt still lives there and send me their local magazine.
She sent me some very old pictures. I did find the usb cord for my scanner..I just have to re download my software now:) So these are pictures of pictures...sorry. This is me when I was about 7 or 8?? with my cousin Steve.

This is my mom and my cousin Connie.


My mom and Aunt Betty:)


She sent this little dress for Emma-Kay.


This little outfit for Emma-Kay.



Then Lilly seen something addressed just for her. She started screaming "that's for me!!!!"

She opened it up to find a graduation card and 10.00!!!! She has been saving for a wooden swing set with a clubhouse on top. So she put this right in with her pennies:)



THANK YOU AUNT BETTY AND UNCLE JIMMY CRACK CORN..LOL...FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL GIFTS!! SPECIAL THANKS TO MY COUSINS CONNIE AND CRAIG FOR BRINGING THEM TO ME TODAY!!!


No comments: