Last night I was looking on the web site and saw that I could sign up for 4 wks at 1.00!!! After that is 10.00 every 8 wks for the first store you pick...then 5.00 extra every 8 wks for each other store that you pick. So my choice was Winn Dixie and that was the only store I picked for my list.
Here are some of the positives of the site:
- From what I have read online Teri will break it down for you what is on sale, what coupons are in the Sunday's paper, and give you an opportunity to download coupons to your store card right from the site!! They also have grocery lists and all kinds of cool features. So under your account she will have a "Grocery list" for each store you have picked and then her game rules for that store. On the Grocery list the deals are color coded and broken down for you....free, best deals for stockpiling, and buy only if you need them.
- Then it will list how many coupons are available to go with the deals and where you can get them.
- Then you have game rules that you can print off. The rules are AWESOME..it breaks down your best asked questions and has loads of tips on how to save money.
- The site has a message board...you can actually join the board for FREE..no membership required. When asked who referred you please tell them I sent you:) My email is email@example.com and my screen name on the site is justanothermodestmom if you are interested.
- You can refer friends to the site. If they join and decide to stay..once they pay for a membership you can get credit(not sure how much you earn) on your monthly balance on your account:) So by telling friends how to save money..you can save money as well. If you would like to join you can go to www.thegrocerygame.com ...my referral email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- They offer recipes on the site.
There is a lot to this site and I think you would really like it if you stopped by and took a look:) Hope this helps someone out there. I look forward to using Teri's tips on my first grocery trip since joining.