Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What a great surprise:)

Hi guys,
Just letting you know I received an email today letting me know that a site has compiled a list of so really awesome Christian blogs for all of us. They wrote to let me know mine was on the list and it is #21!!! Thank you guys very much for including me. I am very grateful.
So check out the link and go visit some other blogs. I am going to try to visit each one...there seems to be some ones that are right up my alley and I look forward to reading new ones. I love regular blogs and love reading them.
They have put together a top 100 blogs on Christian families here:
http://becomingaradiologist.org/top-100-blogs-on-christian-families/

In Him,
Crystal

1 comment:

Angela said...

I found you from that list so came by to say hello. You have a cute blog and family.