Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We are having a....

A completely HEALTHY(Doctor said our little one has no bladder/kidney deformities and looks awesome!!!)...................................................................................
GIRL!!!
Emma-Leigh(middle name subject to change..lol) will be here in August!!! Barry says he is way out numbered now:) Lilly is so excited she wanted a sister this whole time. When I told her we were having a little girl she says..."Try again...try again Mama"...then later she was very excited.
I was unable to take video due to their policy. But, I got lots of cute pictures they printed off and I will be able to take the camera in with my regular ultrasound at 20 wks with my regular OBGYN.

We really want to thank the Lord today for his blessings he has given us. None of this would have been possible without him having a hand in it.

1 comment:

ML said...

Hooray and congradulations!!!!! Cute name.