Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lilly-Rose's new dress.

She was so excited to receive her new dress this week. I bought it and the bow off of Ebay. I got a wonderful deal..the dress was in great condition and the bow was more than what I expected!! She loves cupcakes...ever since she got that cupcake maker for Christmas. She loves to make them and decorate them. So when she found out that I got her one with cupcakes she was so happy.

She also got to pick herself out a new leotard for gymnastics this past weekend. I usually buy them used where she goes..but, they haven't had her size in. So this one came from target. It was a little pricey in my taste.... a lot lot lot cheaper than what I found online, new at her gymnastics place, and the dance place here. A leotard gives her room to move more freely.







Will post freebies in a little while. I am getting them together now.

1 comment:

Kamryn said...

She is so cute baby... I like her cool dress...