Monday, February 2, 2009

This weeks freebies!




THINGS I RECEIVED IN THE MAIL THIS WEEK:
  • Quaker mini delights.
  • Soy joy bar.
  • Trail size Nutrish dog food from Rachael Ray.
  • Full size Loreal HIP jelly balm for your lips. This stuff is awesome!

THE FOLLOWING COUPONS:

  • 1.00 off any Johnson's buddies product. The soap bar is .94 here...its FREE!!!
  • 1.00 off any bag of Rachael Ray Isaboo treats.
  • FREE can of Del Monte no salt added diced tomatoes.
  • .50 off any Quaker product.
  • 1.00 off any four Soyjoy bars.
  • FREE (UP TO 14.99) Any one multi pack of boost kid essentials drink.

I hope this helps in your freebie search. I try to post these so you can see what I got in the mail and what offers are actually legit. I will post more freebies tomorrow!

No comments: