Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What I did today while Doots was away...


She was all smiles as she returned from her birthday party for Jesus:)

This is what she made for her Daddy and me while there.



So while she was out I figured I would finally rearrange her room. It's something I have been wanting to do for a very long time. See the curtain above on her window. It needs some work with getting the wrinkles out. It's actually a shower curtain I got for 1.00 at the thrift store. My plan is to buy some ribbon this weekend and replace the rings that are holding it up.


Finally got her hutch clean and all these books off the floor.


I took her small trampoline out of the corner and put it outside. So now she has a nice little play area. See that toy box...I think that was 5.00 at the thrift store and the table/chair set was a wonderful present from a childhood friend for Lilly's first birthday.





Got these out of the way and found a home for them. The little carpet I got brand new at thrift store for 3.00!!!! You can not tell now it was brand new. But, it still had tags and everything:)

My cousin was so sweet and gave me this doll house bed when her daughter grew out of it. So I put it in the corner with lots of stuff animals.

So everything found a home today. I didn't get to weed through the toys as I had hoped. I was mostly just wanting to get everything clean. When I showed her what I had done to her room she says..."I like ah room Mama!!!!"

I will be making three posts today..so look for two more!

No comments: