Saturday, December 13, 2008

I am praising the Lord...

Tonight we found out some wonderful news!! Also, the reason why I have not been feeling good lately. I am pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We gave up on the clomid and with Barry being told he had infertility issues to we thought maybe the Lord really was telling us that we were meant to have only one child. Well, I took a test earlier this week and it was negative. Then today I took another....just to be sure. Sure enough it was positive. Barry is in shock, I cried, and Lilly was jumping up and down screaming..lol. Please, pray that everything goes great for us. Please, pray for Lilly as she has her tests on Monday. They are very painful and we are praying for a good outcome! Thank you for all who prayed for us. Yet again the Lord has rained his blessings down on us!!! We are overjoyed. I was actually going to pack up the crib tonight..lol..guess I need to wait:)

3 comments:

ML said...

Happy Day! Congratulations, what a great Christmas present. Good luck to you and Lilly.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! What wonderful news.
I also wanted to thank you for the freebies you post. I got my yoyo lipgloss today :)

Veiled Glory said...

Very, very happy for you all!