Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Freebies received this week.












Lots of things to report this week that I received through the mail. Here's what I got:
  • Bottle of AVOCA ASU glucosamine tablets. There were 30 in the bottle. I will have to read the paperwork to see exactly what it is for. I am going to see if Barry wants to keep them or give them to my parents.
  • Fruit roll up not pictured. It's already in Lilly's tummy:)
  • 2 prevention magazines.
  • Jiffy mix recipe booklet.
  • Shampoo/conditioner from Pantene.
  • Pilbury calendar. This one is awesome ladies!!! It has a recipe for every month! beautiful to look at. I am hanging ours in the kitchen.
  • Inspirational stories of women of Faith. A lifelines book.
  • Finding Faith in Christ DVD.
  • Good eating/Good living magazine from kraft.
  • ASPCA animal safety kit. Includes window cling and magnet for poison control.
  • Metamucil sample.
  • Benefiber sample.
  • 1.50 coupon on Dawn plus hand renewal.


That's my freebies for this week. I will be posting one more post and that does it for me until Friday or Saturday:)


No comments: