Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Soap making.


I have wanted to make soap for a long time now. Well, I am part of a Mom networking site and saw a journal post that just jumped right out at me. I asked for permission to post her blog link on here so all of you may visit and see how she makes her soap. Her journal post was so awesome to read and all the ingredients are ones easily to find. I thought some of you ladies may find her way of making soap very interesting and maybe even want to give it a try. So if you are interested in making your own soaps here is a link to Michelle's blog and I would like to thank her for sharing her soap making process with us!




So hop on over and check it out:) I am hoping to give this a try very soon when my Husband has the day off. That way he can keep the Doots busy for a little while.




If any of you ladies have something you love making and would like for me to post a link to your blog or make a post written by you on how to make it(Please provide me a name to post with what your post and you may include a photo or step by step photos)just drop me a comment here or email me at my Google address. It can even be about something we have already posted. I would love for us to be able to share our different things that we enjoy making and the different ways we make them. Everyday is a learning experience. There have been things I thought I would never be interested in until someone shared with me their love for it. It's also a great way to help one another. Sometimes by making things ourselves we can save money, gives us an opportunity to come up with new gift ideas, and maybe even make new friends. I would love to see all the different talents you ladies have and would be very appreciative if you would let us all learn from you. If you decide to just send a link to your blog...I will write up a post here on what it is about, as I have done above, and then list your link:) I just wanted to provide different options for everyone. It will also be a great way for us to see each other's blogs. Over the past few months I have really enjoyed visiting new blogs and have really just gotten into blogs. So I would love reading others blogs.
**I will post freebies later today**

No comments: