Thursday, November 20, 2008

Freebies and a awesome update on Lilly's speech therapy.




Today at Lilly's speech class she finally made the "F" sound. Which is awesome since they have been trying to get her to do so for about two months now!!! We are very proud of her. Way to go Doots!

She did get in trouble today. Seems that when I put on a whole load of clothes..she came behind me and threw in some crayons. So it ruined a giant load of clothes. I then tried bleaching the clothes in color safe bleach and the crayon still will not come out. I then just washed two outfits and put them in the dryer. Well, apparently she went behind me and stuck crayons in the dryer. So does anyone have a suggestion to get crayon out? There were some main pieces to our winter wardrobe in there.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Found this online - hope it helps...

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf001203.tip.html

mamatolillyrose said...

TY so much for the link.