Friday, October 10, 2008

Gymnastics pictures are in and other ramblings...

Here is Lilly's class picture for gymnastics. She looks so prissy and pretty:) I didn't get to go back there with her when she took these..so it was a surprise until they came in! I think she did so well and it's a keepsake we will cherish for many years. I hope they will offer class photos at her ballet/tap class now. She loves both classes so much. By taking these classes she has learned so much on sharing and following directions..she even makes her Daddy do some of the things she learns in class:)

I went to the doctor's office yesterday. I go in toward the end of the month for a HSG:
http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/guide/hysterosalpingogram-21590
The doctor really feels this will help us eliminate some things that can be wrong and flush out my tubes...which increases our chance of getting pregnant. I have heard these tests are painful and it does have me worried. I then will go back on three months of clomid...we just ended our last round around April of this year.

As for Lilly-Rose...She will start attending counseling sessions and where she is going is able to diagnose Autism/other behavioral issues. I am not sure if I have spoke on here about it. She has a big speech delay and some behavioral issues. Her pediatrician originally thought maybe she had a form of high functioning Autism. Her speech therapist didn't seem to think so. Then she had one of her famous meltdowns and she was able to see what we deal with on a daily basis. So now she is being referred out to a councilor..does this make sense? Doesn't to us either. So now the therapist isn't sure if she has Autism..but, does agree something is different and needs to be looked into.

So that's my life in a nut shell. Please, extend some prayer to our dear saviour my way. I do believe there is power in prayer by numbers.

No comments: