Sunday, October 12, 2008

Duggar family.


I have admired the Duggar family for many years now. I am not sure if there are any other Duggar fans out there that read my blog. So I thought I would give you a heads up. Tomorrow night, Moday October 13, they will be on TLC at 10/9 CST. I got the above picture at their website: http://www.duggarfamily.com/
I love their recipe section. I have been wanting to try the debt free resources they have on their site. As I have mentioned before our goal is to one day be debt free as well. I often wonder who else out there has tried the famous "tater tot casserole" after seeing a program about them:)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Thanks for posting this update. I'm addicted to this family and record the shows about them. I didn't know that the oldest got married!! Even more of a reason to watch tonight!